Tucson’s Premier in Home Care Assistance Provider
Thank you for visiting our website. My name is Mark Schmidt, and I am a co-owner and general manager of Home Care Assistance of Tucson, AZ. You may be visiting us as you consider the potential care needs of your senior parent or family member. These needs might stem from a recent diagnosis or a stay in a hospital or rehab facility, or maybe your loved one needs a little extra help at home to remain independent. We understand this may be a confusing and emotional experience for you and your loved one. We have been there, too, and let us assure you that you’re not alone. We provide a wide variety of care, including live-in and hourly care for seniors and respite care for family caregivers, and are passionate about delivering care that surpasses expectations and truly benefits our clients. We are happy to provide information for you and your family as you seek to make these important decisions. Call (520) 276-6555 to speak with a Care Manager today.
What Makes Home Care Assistance the Right Choice for Seniors?
Although we aren’t the only choice in home care, we strive to make Home Care Assistance the leading choice for families in Tucson by providing:
- Expertly Trained Caregivers – Each of our professional caregivers undergo comprehensive training from Home Care Assistance University to enhance their senior care knowledge on topics such as memory care, nutrition, and mobility support.
- 24/7 Availability – No matter what time of day or night, we are always available to answer your questions, adjust your loved one’s care schedule, and provide last-minute care in the event of an emergency.
- Flexible Care Schedules – We understand that what works for one client doesn’t necessarily help another. We offer customized, flexible live-in and hourly home care schedules to ensure your loved one has the right level of care to meet his or her needs.
We Promote Elderly Wellbeing Using Proprietary Care Methods
Our clients have the option of supplementing their plans with our patented care methods. Each of these methods is scientifically proven to promote longevity and help seniors maintain a high-quality life.
- Cognitive Therapeutics Method – CTM uses over 20 interactive games and activities to stave off the onset of dementia, slow mental decline, boost cognitive function, and exercise memory. CTM also helps seniors establish a regular routine while giving them a sense of pride and accomplishment.
- Balanced Care Method – BCM is a holistic approach to senior care that implements a steady schedule of regular exercise, healthy diet, and socialization. This proprietary care method bolsters senior health and wellbeing to help seniors live long, happy lives.
Schedule a No-Obligation Consultation
To learn more about home care for your senior loved one, contact us today at (520) 276-6555. One of our compassionate and friendly Care Managers will be waiting to take your call, answer your questions, assess your loved one’s care needs, and schedule a no-obligation consultation. The home care your loved one needs and deserves is a phone call away.