A Trusted Provider of In-home Care Throughout Tucson, AZ
Thank you for visiting our website and for your interest in Tucson Home Care Assistance. My name is Mark Schmidt, and I am a co-owner and general manager of Home Care Assistance of Tucson, AZ. You may be seeking us out as you consider the potential home care needs of your senior parent or family member. These needs might stem from a recent medical diagnosis or a stay in a hospital or rehab facility, or maybe your loved one needs a little extra help with everyday tasks at home to remain independent. Although you may be willing and able to help your loved one manage the various challenges of aging, providing care for an older adult without assistance is often difficult for families who don’t have experience in home care. Tuscon Home Care Assistance is here to help.
We understand this may be a confusing and emotional experience for you and your loved one. We have been there as well, and let us assure you that you are not alone. At Tucson Home Care Assistance, we provide a wide variety of care options, including 24-hour live-in care and hourly care for seniors and respite care for family caregivers who need a break, and we also offer specialized Alzheimer’s, dementia, stroke, and Parkinson’s care. We are passionate about delivering in-home care that surpasses expectations and truly benefits our clients and their families. We are happy to provide information for you and your family as you seek to make these important decisions regarding your loved one’s future. Call us at (520) 276-6555 to speak with one of our friendly and qualified Care Managers today.
What Makes Home Care Assistance of Tucson, AZ the Right Choice for Seniors?
Although we aren’t the only choice in home care, Tucson Home Care Assistance strives to be the leading choice for families in Tucson, AZ. Here are just a few of the things we offer as part of our premier home care:
- Expertly Trained At-Home Caregivers – Each of our professional home caregivers undergoes comprehensive training from Home Care Assistance University to enhance their senior care knowledge on topics such as memory care, nutrition, and mobility support. We pride ourselves in only hiring the top caregivers in the industry, and very few candidates make the cut and become our trusted employees. Our careful screening process ensures the caregiver we match with your loved one will be someone you can trust and rely on.
- 24/7 Availability – No matter what time of day or night, we are always available to answer your questions, adjust your loved one’s care plan, and provide last-minute care in the event of an emergency. Whether your loved one needs around-the-clock supervision while managing a serious illness or recovering from an injury or you need time away to go to work, take a vacation, spend time with your family, or just relax for a few hours, you can rely on our dedicated and compassionate caregivers to provide your loved one with high-quality care.
- Flexible Care Plans – When it comes to home care, Tucson seniors only deserve the very best, and understand that what works for one client doesn’t necessarily help another. We offer customized, flexible live-in and hourly home care plans to ensure your loved one has the right level of care to meet his or her individual needs. If your loved one’s care needs change, we can adjust his or her plan to increase or decrease the care as needed.
We Promote Elderly Wellbeing Using Proprietary Care Methods at Home Care Assistance of Tucson, AZ
At Tucson Home Care Assistance, our clients have the option of supplementing their plans with our patented and holistic care methods. Each of these methods is scientifically proven to promote longevity, boost overall health, and help seniors maintain a high quality of life, and both can be added to any care plan at no additional charge.
- Cognitive Therapeutics Method (CTM) – CTM uses over 20 interactive games and activities to stave off the onset of dementia and Alzheimer’s, boost cognitive function, and exercise memory. This revolutionary care method also helps seniors establish a regular routine while giving them a sense of pride and accomplishment. By utilizing the activities in CTM, seniors are able to build routines they can look forward to and learn to engage with others in an enjoyable way.
- Balanced Care Method (BCM) – Based on scientific studies of older adults in Okinawa, Japan, and the long and healthy lives many of them tend to live, BCM is a holistic approach to senior care that implements a steady schedule of regular exercise, healthy diet, and socialization. This proprietary care method bolsters health and wellbeing to help seniors live longer, happier lives so they can fully enjoy their golden years.
Schedule a Complimentary In-Home Care Consultation
To learn more about the excellent home care Tucson Home Care Assistance can provide for your senior loved one, contact us today at (520) 276-6555. One of our compassionate and friendly Care Managers will be waiting to take your call, answer your questions, assess your loved one’s care needs, and schedule a no-obligation consultation in the comfort of your home. The in-home care your loved one needs and deserves is just a phone call away.