Comprehensive Alzheimer’s Home Care in Tucson, Arizona
An Alzheimer’s diagnosis can be scary for seniors and their family members, but it’s important to remember they don’t have to face it alone. Home Care Assistance of Tucson, AZ, provides quality Alzheimer’s care local families trust. Our comprehensive Alzheimer’s care includes but is not limited to:
- Nutritious meal preparation to maintain brain health and activity
- 24-hour safety monitoring
- Assistance with regular exercise to promote physical health
- Personal care including incontinence, bathing, dressing, and grooming
We Use Proprietary Care Methods to Supplement Alzheimer’s Care
We can incorporate the use of our patented care methods in your senior loved one’s Alzheimer’s care at no additional cost. These methods are scientifically proven to promote senior health and wellbeing by stimulating brain activity and providing emotional support to Tucson seniors. Our proprietary care programs include:
- Balanced Care Method – This holistic approach to senior home care is inspired by the longevity enjoyed by the elderly in Okinawa, Japan, which is believed to be the result of a balanced lifestyle that emphasizes physical activity, nutritious diet, socialization, cognitive stimulation, and self-esteem.
- Cognitive Therapeutics Method – This activities-based method is designed to exercise mental health among the elderly. These games and activities focus on enhancing senior cognition, particularly language, visual-spatial perception, attention span, socialization, and memory.
Schedule a No-Obligation Alzheimer’s Care Consultation
To learn more about Tucson Alzheimer’s care through Home Care Assistance, schedule a complimentary in-home consultation today. We don’t require any long-term contracts and if for any reason you need to alter or discontinue your loved one’s Alzheimer’s care, there are no penalties or fees to pay. Our care services are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we are available to answer your questions 24/7. Call us today at (520) 276-6555 to speak with a knowledgeable Care Manager and schedule a consultation for your loved one.