From financial challenges to the ability to age in place safely and comfortably, Tucson seniors face many potential challenges. The staff at Tucson Home Care Assistance has put together an infographic featuring the most important statistics you need to know if you have an aging loved one living in Tucson, AZ.
Schedule a Consultation Need Help Caring for a Loved One?
- 4 Reasons Communication Boards Are Great Recovery Tools for Stroke Survivors
- 5 Possible Origins of Parkinson’s in Seniors
- What Makes Seniors with Dementia Have Hallucinations?
- Why Aging Adults Should Try to Prevent Hospital Readmission
- 5 Fun Games for Boosting Brain Health in Seniors with Parkinson’s
- Techniques to Distract an Elderly Loved One with Dementia
- Which Types of Memory Are Affected by Alzheimer’s?
- 6 Strategies for Feeding an Aging Parent Who Has Dementia